Friday, February 3, 2017

Catching up with Pics- and NO POLITICS!!!!


Catching up with Pics-  and NO POLITICS!!!!



For your total enjoyment at NO CHARGE whatsoever!
If you like just one picture, or if you smile once- then
I have succeeded on this day!





My newest favorite pic ever. 




 Seriously, How did he do that? No photoshopping...1 picture.





 My Beautiful niece Cassie, found her spot!




 Photobombed Cass!
Cass is the one in front!




 OK- How did I get the splash while the rock was still in the air.
There was only 1 rock involved, and NOT Photoshopped in any way!





 Hope you Lichen this.
Bunch of real fungi's!



 Beetle Bailey on a Lily




 Flutterby ready for takeoff.
(One of my personal all time favs.)




 Angry Birds for real!



 I love this guy's paper-thin wings!


Peace, Love and Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Incredibly smart relies: