Friday, August 5, 2016

POLITICS

POLITICS


I have let an inordinate amount of politics filter into my day to day life recently. The cynicism and negativity have not been lost on my own outlook. I am in the process of getting rid of the .junk files and .crap files and the .dookie files--well you get it.


Here are my lame attempts to vent my political frustrations whilst trying and succeeding I might add, to remain positive in a trying environment.



From FB


Ladies and Gentlemen, at this time I will be talking the Blue pill which I hope and pray is the anti-cynicism pill! I'm going to kick back and watch our athletes make us proud and search for the good that is Amerriii......almost made it....almost made it with a straight face. Dangit!!!

I SAW THIS BELOW ON MY 'FB'- How dare they ask me to SOLVE FOR X!!!!!

and YES- you know I'M MAD when I start using MATH in FB posts......










Notes From the JOHN: I have come to realize that there are 4, 5, sometimes 7 sides to every story. 

1. Eye Witness. 2. Video/Body Cam/ 3. NBC/MSNBC 4.CNN 5.FOX
6. White House 7. WHAT REALLY HAPPENED!





GO USA! How to tick off a lot of people at one time:
Maybe we can still kick butt in Sports????
Headline in 10 days: Americans win Bouccoup Gold medals.




Dividing them up Politically:

Democrats: We should melt them ALL down together and give everybody in the USA some of those medals regardless of who they are..



Republicans: We should by guns and shoot them to celebrate! And let's Fight someone!





INDIVIDUAL ATHLETES THAT WON THEM by hard work, sacrifice and passion :        "UHMMMM- WHAT ABOUT US?"



GOVT: We E-mailed you! Well, we Intended to, but The Server was down! and you know how hard it is to prove INTENT nowadays??




A few of the pics:


   







Guys, at this time I truly do not know how many people I'm sending this out too. I promise if you do not wish to receive it, or if it's too much, please let me know. I do not want to be intrusive at all. It is never my intent to intentionally hurt anyone's feelings, so if I am insensitive on a matter- please help me to learn about it. I like to learn and become informed from different points of view.

I have very strong personal convictions, but that doesn't mean I can't learn to be more accepting, loving and tolerant along the way. To be anything less would be letting myself down!

Be blessed, and I hope to revive this old Blog if I see there is enough interest in it. I have really neglected it for FaceBook.

What do you think?


Back here or not?



JMc


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Incredibly smart relies: