Friday, April 25, 2014

I'm so Thankful


I'm so Thankful



I am so thankful to God for such a beautiful day. From a grey drizzly start to thunderstorms, to the wind after a strong storm front. I was rewarded for going outside and just watching today, with a beauty that is truly indescribable. I wanted to share this happy moment with you as best I could. Thanks for reading!



1. The Chair.






 2. Storm with Rainbow.





3 & 4. Cardinal Richy Lou is back for the Summer.



 


 


Remember me- the lil Leaf that could??
 

 
Pic 5. Lil Leaf two weeks ago.




 


 6. Lil Leaf today.




 

 I pray that whatever your faith, or belief, that you find the intent of the peace, and love I am trying to share. May you be Blessed, Happy and Prosperous, if you so desire


 


 JMc



3 comments:

  1. Hope all is well with you after the most recent round of storms, John. More due here over the weekend. Love your cardinal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! And a wonderful message. Thank you John.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is good guys! Life is good! Love ya!

    J

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: